Batch Export SOLIDWORKS Drawing, Part, or Assembly file Preview Bitmap Image to a separate image file.With this program you can batch export the Preview Bitmap Image from SOLIDWORKS files into a separate directory for various uses. Supported OS: Windows 7 or later.
How it works:
- [Select Input Directory] Select the parent directory where the SOLIDWORKS files are stored.
- [Recursive Directory Search] You have the option to do recursive searching to search sub directories as well.
- [Select Output Directory] This is where you want the images saved.
- [Maintain Input Directory Structure] This will create sub directories and place the images there to mirror the input directory structure if desired.
- [SLD???] Select SLDDRW, SLDPRT, SLDASM options for which files to process.
- [List Only] Choose this option to allow the program to simply display files that it finds without exporting images.
- [Date Check] This options will only update newer files based on a file date comparison. This is useful when processing large numbers of files repeatedly.
- [Fail TXT Files] Can be used to also create matching text files if image creation fails, for example in the case of corrupt files or locked files.
- [Output Image Format] Chose the output image format desired, available options are BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF.
- [Process] Press the process button and let the program do its thing.
Program Requirements: .Net 4 runime.
Just extract the zip into any directory and run the program.
If there are any issues loading the SWImage.exe, check the Install text file for further instructions.
Demo Download x64 ------- Demo Download x86
This program works on a PC with or without SOLIDWORKS installed. There are 4 sample files included. Opens SW 2017 files or older. See install.txt if there are any issues runnng the program.
Pricing: $100 for a single seat and $250 for a Company license (one physical location).